Steps to Perform Master Data Reset (Factory Reset)
- Shut device completely down
- Press the power and the Volume down button at the same time, you'll feel the phone vibrate once; let go of the power button and continue to hold down the volume down. There should be a black screen with different menu options. You can choose between menus using the volume up and down button. Use the power key to Select.
- You will see a Android bot laying down with Error sign.
- Please hold the Power button and quickly tap the Volume up button. You will be taken to the Android Recovery menu.
- Select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset"*
- Select Language, then Start and follow Prompts through the Android set up Wizard
- Pick your Wi-Fi network. We always recommend connecting to Wifi at this point, because your phone will need to download some updates. You can use your mobile data, but it can use quite a lot, so use Wi-Fi if you can.
*Please make sure that before you do Select "wipe Data/ Factory Reset" that you do have all of your Google Account Information, such as Google Email and Password is very important. This is an extra added step of security On Google's behalf its' called "Factory Reset Protection/ FRP" to make sure that a Trusted person or yourself preformed the FDR.